LAST MONTH IIT JEE Chemistry Revision TIPS |How to Revise Chemistry for IIT JEE in last month of Preparation
How to Revise PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY for IIT JEE in Last Month:
- Physical chemistry is more of Conceptual thing and you have to revise all the Concepts of chapters.
- Write down all the Formulas on a paper and paste it to the walls so that you can watch it frequently and memorize it.
- Practice many numericals with Time boundation. So, you can attempt more questions in less time.
Easy to crack chapters:- Surface chemistry, Chemical kinetics, Atomic structure, Electrochemistry, Solid state
How to Study INORGANIC CHEMISTRY for IIT JEE in Last month of Preparation:
● Inorganic chemistry is a very vast subject and totally unpredictable.
● You Cannot memorize all the inorganic. So, We have to focus on the most important ones only.
● Fix your day’s 2-3 Hrs just for Inorganic. Like watch inorganic videos while having food and rest.
● Memorize each and every line of NCERT, literally every line.
● Go through all the past year papers And Try to Understand the concept behind them as JEE Advance will Repeat the concept, not the exact questions.
Easy to crack chapters: Ores and metallurgy (one Ques FIX), JUST DO NCERT and past YEAR questions of INORGANIC IIT JEE
How to Revise ORGANIC CHEMISTRY for IIT JEE in Last month:
● Organic chemistry involves both Understanding concepts and memorizing Part. Understanding the Concept behind the reaction mechanism in addition to memorizing the reagents and other conditions to trigger that reaction.
● Write down all the reactions, their memorizing tricks and their by-products on Papers and paste it on the wall, where it can be seen frequently. It will create a photogenic memory in your mind.
Easy to crack chapters: Reactions of benzene, Reactions of hydrocarbons, Alcohols and Ethers.